Maureen Clemmons used Egypt’s historical clues to form the theory that pyramids were built using kites. To help test it, a team from Caltech raised a 15-foot, 6,900 lb. obelisk using only a kite, pulley system, and support frame. It only took 25 seconds to lift it. Source
There’s just no reason to lie to me…I’m too understanding. I get shit. I get life. I know shit happens. I know when it’s not that deep.
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
"Where are we going?"
"Out of our minds"
Across the Universe (2007)
My favourite movie in the entire universe forever and ever and always
If this isn’t good marketing I literally don’t want to know what is.